Saturday, August 25, 2012

new hovernote banner

I made a new banner for the hovernote Facebook page. Speaking of, it's on version 1.3 now and includes exciting features like an improved settings panel, autosaving and recent notes list, and automatic bullets for making lists. Notes can also be collapsed to an icon for quickly hiding and bringing back notes without having to use the notification panel.
And in context:

On the note of Android, I also recently got a Nexus 7 tablet and it's really exciting and will save me from lugging my laptop around on days I don't really need to. Convenient too, since my phone's earpiece decided to stop working about a week ago, defeating just about all of the purpose of having a phone- at least the screen didn't break or anything...

No comments:

Post a Comment